CME Programmes for Fellow residing Overseas

Council approved the following CME guidelines for fellows residing overseas. Overseas fellows can fulfill CME requirements by either:
  1. joining the CME programme of an overseas College/ Organization accredited by our College. The CME points are accredited with an equivalent fraction of CME points to the Hong Kong College. For instance, if an overseas College requires a minimum of 500 points a year and a fellow has accumulated 100 points under that system, then one fifth of the HKCA annual CME points, i.e. six points, will be awarded. Or
  2. participating in any College approved overseas Postgraduate Meetings, or self-study programme.

The above guidelines will be effective from 1st January,1998.

Enquiry: Email to CME/CPD Officer